Bulletin No. 118
1.Lunch for Today: Meatball Subs, Corn, Fruit
Breakfast for Tomorrow: Skillet omelet, Fruit
Lunch for Tomorrow: French Toast, Sausage, Tri- Taters, Juice, Fruit
4/20 Elem Spring Concert @ 7pm
4/21 Donut Day - $1 a piece
4/22 HS Track Custer TBA
4/22 MS Track at Martin – Bus Time 8:45am
4/22 Girls Golf Belle Fourche Inv. at Spearfish
4/23 Track at Wall 10am Bus Time @ TBA
4/24 Elementary Basketball Games
- Student Council Meeting during tiger time today.
- We are now accepting applications for acts for the Tiger Talent Show! Students in grades 6th-12th are encouraged to participate. Elementary students can participate as part of an act with a 6th-12th grade student. Applications can be submitted through Google forms. Please email Mrs. Myers or Mrs. Christensen for the link. Talent Show is May 6th @ 6:30 in the Tiger Gym.
- Tiger 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
Date: Saturday, May 15th, 2021
Place: New Underwood High School Gym
- 3 players per team required-Up to 4 players allowed. Team Entry Fees- $50 Total
- Entry Form must be completed & fee paid by May 10th. Cash payment or checks welcome. Please make checks to NUHS Boys Basketball.
For the copy of the form & any additional questions, please see or email Mr. Koch (Matthew.Koch@k12.sd.us)
- Student Council is gearing up for Pride Day. This day is devoted to giving back to our school as well as our community. We do have some projects lined up within our school and town, however, we are asking for the community's input. If you know of a small project that a group of students could tackle in a fairly short amount of time, we would like to hear about it! If someone in the community needs help with a project at their home or knows of another project that could benefit from some attention, please let us know! If you have any recommendations, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org