Bulletin No. 109
- Lunch for today: Biscuit & gravy, scrambled eggs, potato puzzles, fruit
Breakfast for Thursday: Breakfast pizza, fruit
Lunch for Thursday: Sub sandwich, baked beans, fruit
- Activities for the week:
Wednesday: Acalympics Competition, leaving at 10:00am
- Found: glasses in Mrs. Derr’s room. Please see Mrs. Albers to claim.
- The Scholastic Book Fair is here this week, March 18-21. Come check out the books before and after school!
- Music News - The K-12 Concert has been moved to May 2nd at 7pm.
- March 11th through the 21st is Pennies for Patients! This year’s theme is superheroes! We are going to be doing many activities to raise money for this good cause. These include:
Hat week/Teacher Jean week: $1 per day or $5 for both weeks
Door decorating contest: Each class has a door to decorate with the theme by the 14th the winner K-5 and winner 6-12 will receive a prize.
K-5 @ teachers
Each class will also have a donation box in their teacher's classroom. The three classes that raise the most money get a prize.
1st- Pizza party
2nd- Root beer floats
3rd- Bag of Candy
Finally, to end the fun, there will be a carnival held March 21st at 5 pm in the big gym. There will be a variety of booths where you can win prizes.
- Yearbook 2018-2019 - Now On Sale
The New Underwood Yearbook Staff proudly presents this year’s “Traveling” yearbook. The price of a yearbook will be $40 for a non-customized yearbook and $45 for a customized yearbook. If interested, please stop by the school office or contact Larry Broomfield or Rae Hudson at 605-754-6485.
- Mrs. Myers will be providing ACT test prep on Fridays from 9am-10am until the April ACT test. New Underwood students preparing for the ACT or Accuplacer are welcome!
- New Underwood School District is looking for more substitute teachers. Background check required. Please call the office at 754-6485 if you are interested.