Bulletin No. 50
It is ALMOST Thanksgiving, a holiday known for fellowship, family, friends, thankfulness and food!
A common mistake made by many on Thanksgiving is to not eat all day in preparation for overindulging on one big meal. Though it may seem like a good idea, it is better to follow these tips to avoid feeling overfull and sick to the stomach.
Stick to your regular eating schedule, but pare it back a bit to stay in a reasonable calorie intake.
Rather than napping after dinner, take a walk and get some fresh air! Your body will thank you for it!
Do you have a great wellness tip? Please share it with us, and it my just find its way into a Wellness Wednesday!
- Lunch for today: BBQ rib patty w/ bun, french fries, fruit
Breakfast for Thursday: French toast, sausage, fruit
Lunch for Thursday: Taco, refried beans, corn, applesauce
- Seniors will be taking the NCRC today 11/14/18 during the first 3 periods in room 2.
- There will be a JHGBB here w/ Kadoka on Thursday at 6:00pm
- Lego League: Friday, November 16th – 8:30-10:00am (time subject to change)
Monday, November 19th – after school until 5:30 pm
- Flu Clinic permission forms have been sent home. If you would like for your child(ren) to receive a flu shot on Monday 11/19, please make sure to complete the permission form & send to the office by 11/16/18. Don’t forget, if you have health insurance, a copy of your health insurance card needs to be provided! Thank you!